Crediton, Church of the Holy Cross Interior
Interior of Crediton Parish Church, formally the Church of the Holy Cross and the Mother of Him who Hung Thereon, is a prominent building and worshipping community in the Devon town of Crediton. The church is built on site of what was the "cathedral" of the Bishop of Crediton in the former diocese until 1050 when the see was transferred to Exeter. William FORWARD was baptised in this church.
Photo by John Salmon. (CC BY-SA 2.0)