|Read the instructions and messages at the top of every cart page. They will tell you what to do next. Click any of the buttons or links to move around the Shopping Cart. Do not use your browser back/forward buttons to move thorought the cart..
Here's what the Functions do:
- homeThis will take your browser back to our main page.
- continue shopping This will take your browser back to the page you were viewing when you entered the Shopping Cart system, or possibly a main shopping area.
Is Your Cart Working ?If you are placing items into your cart, but they are not staying in your cart, then your browser may be rejecting cookies. To find out if your browser is rejecting cookies, place an item in your cart from anywhere on the site, and then click on theupdate quantitybutton. If your browser does not have cookies enabled, then you will be redirected to a page with an error message.
- update quantity / re-calculate This will update any changes in quantities you make to the items in your shopping cart. Enter a zero or blank to remove an item from your cart. Enter a different quantity to change the quantity ordered for a particular item. Then click the update quantity or re-calculate button to record changes.
Important: If you make any changes in quantities you must run the update quantity or re-calculate before you proceed with next and checkout..
- delete cartThis will remove all items from your shopping cart.
- edit cart This will return you to change the quantities of items currently in your shopping cart. If you change any quantities, you need to use the update quantity or re-calculate button before proceeding to next.
- nextThis will show an Order Summary for the items currently in your shopping cart. You may be prompted to enter information needed to calculate shipping, tax, etc. Then you will be able to view exact charges for your ordered items. This is just a preview and summary, no billing occurs until you complete the payment information and a final invoice is displayed.
- edit arrow, edit buttonThis enables you to edit shipping or other information for your Order Summary.
- checkout This will take you to the checkout area where you will be prompted to enter payment information. When your billing information is entered, then click on the place orderbutton for final processing. Nothing is billed until you've entered all needed payment information.
- place order After you enter all needed payment information, then click on this button to submit your payment for final processing. If you are missing needed information you'll get further instructions. Follow the messages and prompts, and re-submit until you have all needed information complete. When your payment information is correct and approved, a final invoice will be displayed. You should print the final invoice for your records.
Note: This is the final processing request, and your payment will be processed.
You'll need to enable cookies on your browser to use the shopping cart feature.
Merchant OrderForm v2.4 © Copyright RGA